- Is the equipment really FREE?
- What if I don't have a credit card?
- I want to see a list of all of the channels!
- Do I have to choose my programming right now?
- Can I substitute one channel for another in my basic package?
- Is adult programming available?
- Do you carry UPN and WB Networks?
- Our Homeowners Association forbids satellite dishes
- Can I check my account status online?
- How good is your warranty?
- Can I get service in Puerto Rico, Canada or any other country?
- Will I get an High-Definition signal?
- International Programming
- What if I move before my 24-month commitment is up?
- What are Videos on Demand?
- Do I Have To Include The Business Base Pack With The Other Packages?
- Is There A Discount If I Get More Than One Add-On Package?
- How Many TV’s Can I Set Up Service On?
- If I Live In An Apartment Or Condo Can I Still Get DISH?
- How Many Receivers/Tvs Can I Have?
- I Am A Previous Dish Customer. Can I Still Get This Promotion?
- Are There Charges If I Terminate My Service Prior To The End Of My Contract Term?
- Do I Have To Have A Basic Package When Adding An International Package Or Can I Buy The International Package By Itself?
- Do I Need A Separate Dish For International Programming?
- Can I Have More Than One International Package Added To My Service?
- Are There HD Channels Available With The International Packages?
- Can I Still Get HD Channels With A Dishlatino Package?
- Will I Still Be Able To Use The Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR With A Dishlatino Package?
- With Dishlatino Will I Still Be Able To Watch HBO, Cinemax, SHOWTIME And Starz?
- Can I Sign Up For Just One Premium Movie Channel Or Do I Have To Get All Of Them?
- Do HD Movie Channels Cost More?
- How Do I Activate The Adult Guard (Parental System Locks) For Movie Channels?
- Can I Use My DVR To Record Movies?
- Can I Get The NFL Package With DISH?
- Can I Watch Sports On My Smartphone or Tablet?
- If I Sign Up For A Seasonal Package Do I Need To Call In To Cancel It After The Season Ends?
Yes! You do get FREE installation to power up 6 rooms. Thanks to DISH's dual tuner receivers each room can watch different channels at the same time.
To sign up for this offer with DISH, you are required to use a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) or a debit card which has a MasterCard/Visa Logo in order for DISH to run a credit check. If you do not have a credit card, you should consider having a roommate or other household member obtain service in their name if they have a credit card.
You can get a list of the channels that are included in any package on our website. Just click on the programming button for complete channel guide.
If you are not sure of which packages you desire, you can simply choose the basic programming package for now. You'll then have time to consider your options. Just keep in mind that you'll have to decide before the installer comes to your home. Your installer will activate the programming you desire when he/she is in your home.
Unfortunately there is no way to make a channel substitution.
DISH currently offers an extensive lineup of adult programming. Call and ask about current offers.
These channels are now the CW.
We would love to have you as a customer. Our dish antenna sizes are 18" or 20" and comply with the Satellite Consumer Bill of Rights, a regulation released by the FCC on August 6, 1996. This regulation PREEMPTS area zoning ordinances and Homeowner Association covenants and restrictions on DBS dish antennas. This rule was required by Congress in the 1996 Telecommunications Act. Some HOA'S have been fighting to keep restriction rights by threatening court action on tenants with dish antennas, in some cases arguing that a dish antenna is installed in a common area, calling the air space above the homeowners roof where the dish antenna is installed, the common area. Congress is on your side in this matter.
You may view your current or previous billing statements, add services, or make payments to your account online. Register your new account at dish.com.
The promotion comes with 4 months of DISH's protection plan for free. You can extend the service plan for $6.00/mo.
No. Service is only available in the continental USA. We do not offer service in any foreign countries or territories.
DISH is a leader in HD programming packages with over 200 channels available and great package prices. If you own a high definition television, we offer free upgrades to High-Definition receivers and great High Definition Packages. PLUS get HD FREE for Life with the purchase of select programming packages.
Many International Programming packages are available. However, the programming requires its own dish because it is delivered from a different satellite in the sky. You may need a second dish installed in addition to your international system should you wish to receive English channels.
If you move during the initial 24-month commitment, you will be eligible for DISH's Mover Program. Call to see what offers you are eligible for.
Video On Demand will supercharge your DVR, giving you the power to enjoy movies and other programs whenever you want. This new feature will also change the way you interact with your DVR. With BlockBuster at Home, you have access to over 100,000 movie titles for only $10.00/mo! New customers can try this package FREE for 3 months.
Yes, you must include the Base package in order to attach the other packages. The Base pack does include local channels in your area.
Yes, you save $10/month for 12 months when you choose 3 or more add-on packages. You can also build your own package with a Starter Pack plus any 6 add-on packages and save $30/month for 12 months.
You can add a box on up to six TV’s in any room in your establishment.
FCC rules permit residents of rental property to install a satellite dish, but only in certain areas. Generally, FCC rules permit renters to install a dish only in areas that are subject to the renter's exclusive use and control. Generally, this means an area that you may use, but that is not available for the general use of all tenants. Such an area may include a balcony, patio, yard, deck or other area that only you have the right to use. If you have such an area, you may install a dish, just check with your landlord before proceeding.
You can have up to 6 TVs hooked up on one account. Your first six rooms are installed FREE. The six room offer is based on a maximum of 3 dual Tuner receivers only.
This promotion is for NEW customers and is available for a limited time. It requires a 24-month qualifying programming purchase (minimum of America's Top 120). However, if you left DISH in the past, you may be eligible for this new promotion. Please call us and we'll be happy to assist you in getting back on our service.
If you terminate your service prior to the end of the 24 month commitment, a cancellation fee equal to the lesser of $420 or $17.50 per month for each cancelled month of service will apply.
"Do I Have To Have A Basic Package When Adding An International Package Or Can I Buy The International Package By Itself?"
Yes, the programming requires its own dish because it is delivered from a different satellite in the sky. You may need a second dish installed in addition to your international system should you wish to receive English channels.
Yes, you can add multiple international packages to your basic package.
Depending on the international package you choose you may have HD channels available to you. Not all International packages include HD channels.
Yes, there are over 40 HD channels available with DishLatino depending on the package you choose. To take full advantage of the HD programming we recommend DishLatino Max.
Yes, Hopper will work with all core residential packages available, including DishLATINO packages. The Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR will let you jump from one room to another and continue the DishLATINO program you recorded.
DISH gives you 3 months free access to over 30 premium movie channels like HBO, Cinemax, SHOWTIME, and Starz pending credit qualification and package chosen.
Depending on the basic package you choose you will get HBO, Cinemax, SHOWTIME, Starz and BlockBuster @Home for free for 3 months. After the three month period is over you can sign up for one or all premium channels that you would like at the “A la cart” price.
No, the HD channels are included with the movie package you choose. HBO, Cinemax, SHOWTIME and Starz each have their own HD channels that you will have full access to.
To set channel locks, press the MENU button on your remote, select LOCKS then choose the locks settings appropriate for your family. Once you’ve made your selection, lock the system to set a password which will ensure you have control over the programming you want and don’t want accessed.
Yes, you can store up to 2,000 hours of movies and shows from any channel on your Free Hopper Whole-home HD DVR.
Dish offers a wide variety of sports packages including NFL Red Zone giving you access to every game playing and are in a red zone situation regardless of the “Black out rule”. The NFL package is currently not available with DISH. However DISH has a wide array of sports packages you can keep up with the big plays and scores.
With the Sling adapter you can watch live TV or recorded shows from your smartphone or PC. DISH brings your TV everywhere.
No, the channel will automatically end and you will stop being charged monthly for the package. You can call in to sign back up for the program or choose to auto renew with DISH if you would like to watch the channel again next season.