How to Reset a myTouch 3G
Resetting your myTouch 3G Android phone to restore factory settings is just a few short menu clicks away. Resetting your myTouch deletes all data on the device, and the process cannot be reversed — so make sure you’ve backed up any data you don’t want to lose before continuing.
- From the home screen, press the hardware Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and select SD card & phone storage.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone and then Erase everything.
Shop Now for Phones from AT&T Wirelesss, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.
- How to Reset a BlackBerry
- Motorola Cliq 2 vs. T-Mobile myTouch 4G Schmackdown!
- Nexus S vs. myTouch 4G Schmackdown!
- Samsung Vibrant (2.2) vs. myTouch 4G – Processing Speed Test