How to Setup a Personal Email Account on your BlackBerry
If you have a corporate BlackBerry, or if you have a personal BlackBerry and wish to setup an additional email account, adding an email account to your device is an easy process. New email accounts can be added directly from your BlackBerry, or setup using the BlackBerry Internet Service website for your service provider.
Directly from your BlackBerry
- Depending on your BlackBerry model, you can begin in several different ways.
Once you have reached the email setup screen, select I want to create or add an email address. Click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach a screen with an email address and email password field. If prompted, you must accept any terms and conditions.
Enter in your full email address (e.g. email@example.com) and email password. Click Next.
A new inbox icon for the account you just added will appear on the home screen. Allow up to 15 minutes before your device will start receiving new emails.
- From your Settings menu, select Manage Internet Email.
- From your Settings menu or home screen, select Setup Wizard, then select Email Setup.
- Select the Email Setup option right on your home screen.
From your Computer
- Use your computer to navigate to the BlackBerry Internet Service website for your wireless carrier.
Alltel | AT&T | Sprint | T-Mobile | Verizon
- If you already have a BIS account, login. If not, click Create New Account. To create a new account, you will need the PIN and IMEI for your device. You can find this information on the sticker below the battery or by navigating to Options and then Status.
- Once you have successfully logged in, choose to Setup An Existing Email Address.
- Enter in your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and email password. Click Next.
- The site will confirm that the new account has been successfully added. Allow some time for the new account to appear on your device.
Shop Now for Phones from AT&T Wirelesss, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.
- How to Change your BlackBerry Email Signature
- How to Make Free Phone Calls with your Gmail Account
- Google Wallet- How to Setup and Use this Exciting NFC Technology
- Google Music Setup and Demo