T-Mobile Upgrade Eligibility Requirements
Q. Am I Eligible for an T-Mobile Cell Phone Upgrade?
Not all existing T-Mobile customers qualify for contract extensions. T-Mobile alone sets threshold rules as to who is eligible for a contract extension as follows:
- The customer must be in month 22 or later of their contract (2 year contracts), in month 11 (1 year contracts), or off contract.
- The customer must be on a qualifying rate plan:
o $39.99 or higher for a single line
o $59.99 or higher for a Family Plan
- Currertly a postpaid customer, renewing on a postpaid plan (ie. Flexpay, SmartAccess, and Prepaid are not eligible).
- The customer must be in good standing with T-Mobile.
- The customer must receive a new T-Mobile device.
- The customer must extend their contract for 2 years.
Note that eligibility results may vary based on a variety of conditions including, but not limited to a customer’s usage history, payment record, previous phone replacement, etc. Upgrade approval eligibility is determined by T-Mobile in its sole discretion. Account approval may vary.
Find our if you’re eligible now with our instant Upgrade Eligibility Checker.
- Verizon Wireless Upgrade Eligibility Requirements
- AT&T Wireless Cell Phone Upgrade Eligibility Requirements
- Upgrade Eligibility Requirements for Sprint
- HTC Announces SWYPE Upgrade for Evo 4G