How to Change the Background Wallpaper on your BlackBerry
Are you tired of giving your wireless carrier free advertising real estate on your BlackBerry’s home screen in the form of a background wallpaper? It’s easy to change your home screen background image from a bland carrier logo to any image you want — and chances are there’s a fair selection of pictures to choose from already loaded onto your BlackBerry.
Depending on what BlackBerry OS your phone has, there are a number of ways to change the wallpaper. Here’s a quick and easy one:
- Navigate to the full menu. To do so, press the BlackBerry menu button while on the home screen.
- Scroll to and open Media.
- Scroll to and open Pictures.
- Select a folder to view. You’ll likely find an acceptable pick in the Sample Pictures folder.
- Scroll to and open the image you’d like to use as you wallpaper.
- Press the BlackBerry menu button and scroll down to Set As…
- Select Wallpaper.
Shop Now for Phones from AT&T Wirelesss, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.