How to Download BlackBerry App World
So you want to download applications to your BlackBerry, but don’t have BlackBerry App World installed? Well, if you have BlackBerry OS v4.2 or higher, getting BlackBerry App World is a quick and easy process.
- Make sure your device has BlackBerry Operating System v4.2 or higher. To check, go to your BlackBerry’s menu, select ‘Options,’ and then select ‘About.’ If you have v4.2 or higher, you’re good to go.
- Open your BlackBerry’s web browser.
- Navigate to http://www.blackberry.com/appworld/download.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Download’ button.
- You will then be prompted to confirm the download. Select ‘Download.’
- A progress bar reading ‘Downloading BlackBerry App World’ will appear on the screen.
- After the download has completed successfully, you can choose to select ‘OK’ or ‘Run’ to launch App World immediately.
- Once downloaded, App World can be found in the ‘Downloads’ folder from the BlackBerry main menu.
- Browse, download (you will need a PayPal account to purchase applications that are not free), and enjoy.
Shop Now for Phones from AT&T Wirelesss, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.
- BlackBerry App World 1.1 Launches with Enhanced Organization
- BlackBerry’s App World takes to the web
- BlackBerry App World hits 2,000 apps mark; RIM “very happy”
- How to Download Music to your Cell Phone for Free