Q. Am I eligible for a Sprint contract extension?
Not all existing Sprint customers qualify for contract extensions. Sprint sets threshold rules as to who is eligible for a contract extension.
In order to be eligible for our exclusive Sprint contract extension offers:
* You must have maintained continuous service on the existing Sprint phones being upgraded today for the last 24 months
* You must subscribe to a $34.99 or higher Sprint service plan
* You agree to extend your contract 12 or 24 months (depending on the plan you choose) from the end of your existing contract
* Your account must be in good financial standing and without late fees
* You agree to extend your existing contract with Sprint for an additional 24 months
Note that eligibility results may vary based on a variety of conditions including, but not limited to a customer’s usage history, payment record, previous phone replacement, etc.
Q. If I am an existing Nextel customer, can I get a new Sprint phone?
Yes you can. To do so, place an order for a Sprint Contract Extension. Enter your current Nextel phone number at the bottom of the options page where it says “Information Required by Sprint to move your phone number to your new phone.”
Q. My Sprint account is a business account. Am I eligible to take advantage of these contract extension offers?
“Business accounts” are able to take advantage of our contract extension offers only if they are individually-liable (if you pay your own bill).
Find our if you’re eligible now with our instant Upgrade Eligibility Checker.